quick fix

i've been sooooo busy with uni it has actually drained me completely! thankfully i have reached all my deadlines and i am now freeeeeeeee as a bird!

right now i'm getting my nightly dosage of a tv programme called Snog, Marry, Avoid. LITERALLY theeee funniest and brilliant programme on tv. girls who dress as basically orange faced, fake tanned barbie dolls getting a make under. if you haven't seen it WATCH IT!

sadly i have nothing to say because uni has taken over my life this few weeks. but i'm sure the weekend will bring me some gossip to blog.

i'm off to wash the paint in my hair.

ciao bellas
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. cute blog love! awesome blog name ^____^

    xo tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww :)
    lovely blog. and me too likes the name (a)
    follwing you, follow back pehaps? ;D
    amberamberamberx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Snog, Marry, Avoid?
    It's part of a range of car-crash television I love. I've started watching "Young, Dumb and Living off Mum" which makes me feel angry and smug at the same time.

    You have yourself a new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete